Consulting and Training Services
The Genesis Leadership Group is comprised of university professors and practitioners with experience, specialized skill-sets, and an extensive knowledge-base. Consultants are well-versed in their field and are experienced problem-solvers. Each client obtains the best resources at an affordable cost.
We provide consulting and training in organizational vision, strategy and planning, leadership development, and business support.
Genesis provides an integrated and versatile approach to consulting and training. We address client needs from a problem-solving perspective and develop solutions to meet goals and outcomes. All consulting and training is developed in full collaboration with your organization.
Services can include a short training session that provides a targeted focus or can be expanded to a full organizational analysis, planning, and implementation approach.
Training and consulting can be provided on-site or as part of an off-site retreat. Either way, you gain full access to our experts and skill-set.
Are your teams achieving their full potential... Here is a "Quick Survey"
- Is each team member committed to the team and a common purpose?
- Do team members understand how to effectively collaborate?
- Do team members appreciate one another and understand personal differences?
- Do members yield personal desires and individual power for the team’s greater purpose?
- Do members desire outcomes that are greater than any single person could accomplish?
- Is your organization achieving its vision?
How important is effective teamwork, communications, and conflict management skills? Consider these research findings...
- 85% deal with conflict--the primary cause being personality clashes and egos (49%)
- 2.8 hours "per week" are spent dealing with conflict at work
- 25% have experienced work absence or sickness due to conflict
- 12% have left a job because of conflict
- 70% respond that managing conflict is critical to leadership skills
When conflict escalates, valuable time is required to restore calm and refocus the team -- 95% of those receiving conflict training as part of leadership training say it adds value.